Monday, October 21, 2013

After a long hiatus....we're back!

It's been months...(dare I say years?) since I sat behind this screen and updated this blog. When I first created this blog space 2 years ago, I had fantasies of updating followers with new posts, bold inspirations and colorful pictures from Bella Cosa weddings on a daily basis. But in the fabulous words of Eleanor Roosevelt "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan"; and away I went with my plans!

As a rookie entrepreneur I was quite lucky to stumble upon my first few clients; and from there, the referrals came tumbling in. I was the one woman behind the big show (with helpful assistants from time to time - thank you Dana & Rachel!!!) and as business picked up, something had to give. Unfortunately, it was the Ciao Bella! Blog.

Every now and then, brides would gush to me about how much they loved my blog and I would graciously thank them while cringing on the inside thinking "when was the last time I updated that blog?!?"

So, I sit here today, typing away with excitement as I create the first post in over 16 months! And boy, has a lot happened in those months!

In between our dozens of weddings....

 
....with gorgeous flowers from the talented Holly Chapple...
 
 


                                    ....and Da Vinci's Florist....


...Bella Cosa launched a whole new look with a new logo and the premiere of our website, all thanks to the talent of Nick Barbato and Nova Artist. The website was the perfect showcase for our Bella Cosa weddings, which welcomed more business! We had a lucky start that flourished with commitment and passion.



And then Bella Cosa's world paused when a little bambina was born. In December 2012 my husband and I welcomed the most perfect little doll, Bryn Everly. She consumed our lives with joy and bliss and grew our hearts to love her forever. And might I add, she's the perfect little bridal assistant!





So, grab a cup of coffee (or chai tea latte), stay a while and browse through the blog in the coming weeks. I look forward to keeping you up-to-date on all our going-ons! Happy Browsing!



No comments:

Post a Comment